Current Events

Free Conversational English Class

Be confident to speak English!

Improve your English conversation skills quickly. We can help you to increase your confidence to speak English with native speakers. Classes are run in small groups to maximize your chance of speaking English!

The Life! Program

DO YOU WANT TO KICK-START YOUR HEALTH?

Life! Program is an initiative from Diabetes Victoria. Life! is a free healthy lifestyle program that helps you improve your eating habits, increase your physical activity and manage stress.

Mat Pilates

Date: Every Sunday in 2024 at 9AM
Exercise will help during the lock down. Get fit in the comfort of your home with a caring and qualified live instructor. Small group and you will feel like you have a personal trainer!

Students Food Bank

Date: During Monash university main semesters
We are running a Food Bank for students now via WeExplore Centre. Register through the website with your valid Student ID.

Past Events

Mental Resilience Workshop

Date: July 9, 2023 - August 27, 2023
This is an 8-week program where you will learn about causes of depression, food for thought, improve EQ, power of your thoughts and how to optimise your brain. It will help you improve your mental performance and emotional health. It may also help you to understand more about the people you care for in your home.

The Future CEO Forum

Date: August 4, 2023
Each month we invite different CEOs to come for the workshop to share their experience and stories on their journey.

Join us for the interactive session and learn how to become a future CEO! 

Habits Of Effective People Course

Date: March 12 - May 7th, 2023
What is the difference between a high achiever and one that is not motivated? Have you been procrastinating, putting off, delaying actions? What tools can help you succeed in life? 

The course aims to help you with personal effectiveness that you may live life to the full with healthy relationships. 

Registration for this round has closed. Please register for the August event.

Habits Of Effective People Course

Date: Starting from August 6, 2023 at 2PM
What is the difference between a high achiever and one that is not motivated? Have you been procrastinating, putting off, delaying actions? What tools can help you succeed in life? 

The course aims to help you with personal effectiveness that you may live life to the full with healthy relationships. 

The Future CEO Forum

Date: March 5 at 4:30PM
Each month we invite different CEOs to come for the workshop to share their experience and stories on their journey.

Join us for the interactive session and learn how to become a future CEO! 

Health Talk 2023

Our experienced medical practitioners will talk about Heart disease, Diabetes, Nutrition, and Hydro-therapy. Useful and practical insights will be given on how to manage and lower the risk of contracting some non-communicable diseases.

We invite you and your family to come and learn to have a healthier body, and healthier mind and become a happier family.

Forgive to Live

Date: Oct 15, 2022 - Dec 10, 2022
The course helps you to learn how understanding and practising forgiveness can literally save your Life.
Let's embark on this journey and explore the mysteries and benefits of forgiveness!

Vegielicious Junior Chef Class

Date: July 25th, 2021
You have little fussy eaters at home and it is a constant challenge to get them to eat their vegetables! Come and learn each month from Dores Fame, the head chef of Vegielicious as she teaches your kids on how to prepare simple healthy meals that they will enjoy eating. Spots are limited. Register today!

Plant-Based Cooking Class

Date: July 11th, 2021 
You have heard of the benefits of plant based diet and wish to cook such meals either for yourself or for your family. But how does one introduce and transition step by step to have more Plant-based meals? Will we get sufficient protein? What are the substitute ingredients that are commonly available? Will my kids like the food? In this monthly series you will learn about menu planning, what to shop, where to shop, and see a practical cooking demonstration on simple and tasty plant-based meals. Early registration is essential due to class limits.

The WeExplore Health Challenge

Date: June 2021
Are you up for a challenge to change for a healthier lifestyle? "Knowing" about health is only 20% of the direction toward change. The other 80% is the will power, the effort and the implementation effort. In this challenge, you will learn about proven steps, with effective accountability from health coaches, you will see the difference. But it will be a stretch and a mindset shift. This 8 weeks new start challenge had changed many others and they now live a better quality of life. Ready for the challenge?
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram